Saturday, October 23, 2010

What a weekend!

Oh man sorry I've been too lazy to update! I'm just full of laziness and always tired from all of the rad stuff I'm doing here. As always I will make a promise to update this blog on a regular basis. My time here is ticking down and I really want to be able to look back at this stuff fondly!

Anyway to start off friday! I went and ate lunch with my friend Leela from australia. We were meeting to discuss the prodject thatshe wanted me to help her with. I was supposed to go to Harajuku and take pictures for the new Spring lineup for H.Naoto. So I go there around 3:40 ( I was supposed to be there by 4). And I ask them about the H.Naoto show and the guy seems confused. So I just go to the desk and ask the receptionist. She says the show's at 7. I tell Leela and she sends me a confused message saying that her email said it was supposed to be 4. So I just wander around harajuku for a bit until the show starts. I get into line and notice that alot of people are not really the 'h.naoto' crowd and am like 'okk.... but I've never been to a fashion show anyway' haha

So I go to the show take pics, take notes. They didn't give me a press pass so I had kinda crappy seats. and the whole time I'm like 'Wow, H.Naoto really has changed' Leela shows up and we watch it till the end. After the show she goes and talks to one of the designers and is talking about H.Naoto. He is completley confused and at that point he's like 'We are Fur Fur' Haha We totally crashed the wrong show!


Anywhoo here are some pics for the Spring and Summer 2011 Fur Fur line. Click for full view

From The atmosphere was really nice!


From Cute outfits right?!




After the mixup with all of the fashion we decided to go to the Decadence bar and chill with a DJ who is Mikaru from Dio. I didn't know who he was but he seemed to have alot of foreign fans haha. He had insane hair!! I met alot of cross dresser dudes and a guy from the military! Now I can go and enjoy some taco bell! ;___; I also ran into a girl I used to work with at the maid cafe! Tokyo is truly a village sometimes!

From OMG his hair. WTF LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment