Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Right now I'm sitting in the painting/watercolor classroom. So bored! I shouldn't be though, since I need to work on a painting and write an essay! Its so cold in here though, even though I bought a blanket. I wish they wouldn't use the AC even though its cold outside. That's one thing I definitely miss about Japan. It's always so warm out there.

Anyway, I'm gonna force my way through this essay and then work on that painting. Hopefully I can finish it by the end of this week and have another one started. I have so many ideas and not nearly enough time to get them all done.

1 comment:

  1. heyy, i was wondering about the host club you went too in Tokyo? whats the name & where is it? thankss very much ^^ if you ever come back to japan, we should chill haha

    ReplyDelete