Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I just felt like I should make a blog post. I feel like I should be writing down and recording the things that I do and that happen around me. I have a really bad and fuzzy memory sometimes so its better if I do this on a regular basis. Even if I'm just kinda foot noting things and not actually writing thoughtful or insightful entries.

Lets seee. This week I went to the Ghibli museum with some friends. It was really fun! They had so many neat exhibits there. I really wish they would have let us take videos! They had a ton of really neat displays of different animation techniques like stop motion and alot of rube goldberg contraptions that create the illusion of movement. My favorite part of the museum was when they had the exhibits of Miyazaki's rooms. It was insane. So many drawings plastered everywhere. This man is amazing! I wish I had that kind of drive. I really wish I had pictures. There were drawings and books and pencils everywhere. I hope I have a room like that one day. I really have to get crackin'

I wanted to ride the catbus but they only let kids ride it! I wish I could have gotten a picture of it too! Alas I only have a picture of the small catbus I got at the gift shop. Upon entering they also gave us a slide with 3 frames from some of the films! IDK where mine is from. I really need to watch more ghibli movies!

Speaking of animation. I just finished watching Wakfu. WHAT AN AMAZING SHOW! seriously! Stuff like that makes me want to move to france and learn french to learn from the masters! Ugh I'm gonna study flash so hardcore when I get back to the states. Its amazingggg!




Also gonna try keeping this blog every few days and maybe as a dream journal too! lols

No comments:

Post a Comment