Friday, August 13, 2010

The host club was pretty fun! First we met up at Kabukicho and then went to a restuarant to pregame. I'm not sure why we pregamed when host clubs are usually all you can drink, but it was fun anyway. I ate some cake! It was delicious! Then we wandered around the shady red light district in search of some boyssssss. We found some that had a club for 1000 yen an hour so we decided to go there.



That one was alot better than the one I went to last time. Pretty much all of the guys had cool hair and outfits and were very nice to us. I was really surprised! They rotated guys pretty often and all of them made good conversation even though my japanese is somewhat limited. I drank alootttt that night haha. I wasn't completely wasted but I was getting to the point where I thought I would start forgetting stuff. It was a fun night!



So after that I decided I needed to stop spending money. I stayed inside for a few days and studied kanji while watching a buttload of anime. So far I've watched all of Code Geass and the Black Rock Shooter OVA.

And today I went with my friends to go see Inception. It was a pretty sweet movie! A++ would watch again!

I'm gonna start watching Kino no Tabi (Kino's adventure) soon and study more kanji! I've got a lesson tomorrow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment